In order to provide better services to applicants and to upgrade the services, the collection and delivery of visa applications was outsourced to M/s. VF Services (GCC) LCC a company incorporated under the laws of UAE, having registered office at 102, Atrium Center, Bank Street, PO Box No.114100, Dubai, UAE with effect from 5th April, 2010. M/s. VFS (GCC) LCC have opened Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC) in Amman for the purpose. Visa applications are required to be submitted along with of the printed copies of their applications, photos, passports and fees to IVACs for processing by Embassy of India, Amman.
Visa related information may also be accessed at http://www.vfsglobal.com/India/Jordan/
1. With effect from April, 2010, collection of visa applications and their delivery has been outsourced to VF Services (GCC) LCC ( http://www.vfsglobal.com/India/Jordan/):-
2. Visa applications can be submitted to India Visa Application Centre, VF Services (GCC) LCC. in the following manner:-
3. The Diplomatic/Official/UN passport holders may submit their applications for visas to the Embassy of India, Amman directly along with required Note Verbale.
4. The VF Services (GCC) LCC has been authorised to charge a service fee of JoD 15.000 per application over and above the normal visa fee.
5. Applicants should make travel arrangements only after obtaining appropriate visa. The processing time for visas in normal cases will be 2- 3 working days and in some cases it may take longer (for details refer 'processing time' for visas on web-site http://www.vfsglobal.com/India/Jordan/).
6. Please Note that validity of visa starts from the date of issue and not from the date of travel.
7. Please verify your particulars on the Visa after collection of your passport.
8. Link to India Visa Application Centre, VF Services (GCC) LCC – http://www.vfsglobal.com/India/Jordan/