Supply / Installation and maintenance of CCTV Security System at Embassy Residence and Chancery building in Amman (Jordan)
1. The Embassy of India in Amman (Jordan) invites sealed bids from the reputed suppliers of security access control devices for supplying, installing and maintaining them at the residence of Ambassador of India and at Chancery premises in Amman. Total quantity/ requirement are as follows which may vary according to the specific need at the time of installation:
(i) CCTV cameras including wide angle : Nine
(ii) Dome type cameras : Four
(iii) 24” or more LED monitors : Four
(iv) DVR for recording : Two
2. The work includes supplying the equipments, installing and its maintenance for a minimum of one year. The equipments also need to be supplied with warranty and must be of good quality & of reputed brands.
3. The work should be completed within 07 days after signing of the contract. Interested parties may forward their sealed quotations to the Head of Chancery, Embassy of India, Amman (Jordan) at No.13, Amr Bin Masadah St., Jabal Amman, Circle 1, Amman (Jordan). [Tel No.+962-6-4622098 and 4657123: Fax No.+962-6-4611916; email: [email protected] and [email protected]]
4. Arrangements may be made for viewing the scope of work at the Embassy Residence and Chancery premises by arranging prior appointment. Companies are also encouraged to advise technical and other related requirements after inspection of the sites.
5. After examination of the bids by the committee of the Embassy of India, the lowest bid Party will be informed accordingly. The Embassy of India reserves the right to accept/reject any bid(s) without assigning reason(s). All bidders are requested to offer the prices by 24.07.2014