Requirements for visas
1. All applications must be filled online (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/info1.jsp). Printout of duly completed online application form is required for submission at the visa counter in the Embassy of India, Amman. The applicants need to take prior appointment at the Embassy for submission of form, personal interview and for enrolment of biometric data at the Embassy.
2. Photo must be submitted and uploaded online. One color photograph of size 5cms X 5cms with white background should be pasted in the space provided in the form as well as uploaded online. When the upload of picture has been completed, the message “Upload successful” should appear. The picture will appear to the upper left side of the first page. Guidelines/procedures of uploading of photos are available at https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/VSS_IMAGE.pdf
3. Original passport with validity remaining for of at least six months from the date of applying at the Embassy. Applicant has to produce all the old passports and any other passports in case of dual/multiple citizenship.
4. No handwritten passports or hand-written or stamped extensions are accepted. Only digital/ machine readable passports are accepted.
6. At least two blank adjacent pages are required in the passport for grant of visa.